Sendwithus template builder for Email campaigns
- build trigger and transactional emails way faster due to the “Modules” option. You build email elements, aka content modules, just once — and reuse across other emails of yours;
- edit/update content in over 100 emails at once due to the “Synchronized Modules” option;
- add real-time/dynamic content in emails;
- design RTL emails with no coding skills;
- add tables with necessary number of rows and columns with no coding skills;
- design interactive trigger emails so your users can take actions right in emails with no need to leave their inboxes;
- push emails to the Sendwithus email service provider with minimal effort.
Speed up email production with our Sendwithus template creator.
Design revolutionary AMP emails with dynamic content to make your transactional emails even more powerful.
See how your emails render across 90 combinations of popular email clients and devices before you send them to your clients.
Push emails to Sendwithus with 1 click.
- CTA buttons of any size and shape;
- mobile-friendly emails;
- add videos and timers to your transactional emails;
- emails that render well across major email clients, including Outlook due to the Support of Outlook option;
- interactive forms for tracking NPS. Let users rate your services in emails.
- invite designers, coders, and copywriters from your team to work on emails with you;
- allow different levels of access to each of them;
- track all changes made to your emails;
- run multiple projects with an unlimited number of folders to keep your clients’ emails in order.
Prior to pushing emails to your ESP, you definitely should preview them
Use our integration with EoA and check out how your email will work on most devices and in the most popular email clients.
See your final draft both on desktop and mobile devices. Hit the «Preview» button above the email. Done!
To see what your email will look like in your recipients' Inboxes, please send out test emails. Click the «plane» icon above the email, enter your email address. Done — check your Inbox!
Wanna be able to leave comments to your colleagues right in email template? (Coming soon)
If you want to get shareable link, click the «Preview button». Then hit the «Copy» button at top of the preview panel. Done!
To download your email as PDF to print it out, or attach to your reports, click the «Export button», then select «PDF». Considering your current needs, select the file-type. Done!
If you are an agency that provides clients with email HTML code, then you may download email as HTML archive. Done!
users since 2017
Net Promoter Score
on Capterra, G2 Crowd,